Case of wine for DuraLife draw winners
Couple visited Honiton firm’s new showroom.
DEN and Sue Calver, from Whimple, visited a Honiton firm’s recently extended premises and won a case of Blenheim Palace wine.
DuraLife, of Heathpark Industrial Estate, staged an open weekend to mark the completion of work on a new showroom and everybody who attended was invited to enter a free prize draw.
Other winners were Andrew De Gruchy, of Southerton, near Ottery St Mary, and Rave Reah, of Tiverton.
DuraLife has been providing quality home improvement services from 1973 and specialises in windows and doors.
You may also want to watch:
Company director Nick Richards is pictured with Mr and Mrs Calver.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West