Cash and jewels stolen from house at Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Police urge residents to be vigilant - and appeal for witnesses - following the burglary at Mead Way
Police are appealing for witnesses after a substantial amount of cash was taken during a burglary at a Seaton home.
Offenders entered the property in Mead Way between 6.30pm and 7.30pm on Monday, April 24, by using a sledgehammer from the victim’s shed to smash a rear door.
They managed to escape with a large amount of cash and assorted costume jewellery.
Police are investigating the burglary and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard any suspicious activity in the area at the time of the offence.
You may also want to watch:
Residents in the area are asked to remain vigilant and are reminded to keep tools locked away to prevent them from being used to gain entry to properties.
Anyone with information is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 101, quoting crime reference CR/30792/17.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
Information can also be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-org.uk