Cash offer to Honiton groups
GROUPS in Honiton could benefit from a windfall – thanks to the East Devon Community Raffle, supported by the Rotary Club.
GROUPS in Honiton could benefit from a windfall - thanks to the East Devon Community Raffle, supported by the Rotary Club.
Last year, more than 3,400 tickets were sold in Honiton, resulting in �3,000 being kept by local organisations whose members sold the tickets.
The search is now on to find beneficiaries of this year's raffle, which is being launched in May and will not be drawn until November. First prize is a whopping �1,000.
Rotarian Mike Huxtable wants to hear from groups interested in the raffle as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "We provide the tickets, prizes and administration. All we ask is that participating groups sell the tickets for �1 each. We ask for just 10 per cent back."
Interested? Call (01404) 44408 or 07831110921.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme