Cash stolen in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Investigations under way after money was stolen from ATM.
Police in Honiton are investigating the theft of money from an ATM machine in High Street.
A sum of money was withdrawn from an ATM at NatWest but was left in the machine.
Police say the money was not taken back into the ATM , which occurs after a set time period, if it is not removed.
The theft occurred on Wednesday, August 28, between 2.40pm and 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call the police on 101 or visit Honiton police station quoting crime reference KH/13/653.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon