Chilli and comedy at Colyton
- Credit: Archant
Tickets selling fast for theatre’s group’s next show
Tickets are selling fast for Colyton Theatre Group’s forthcoming café-theatre production called “Chilli-com-Comedy”.
It takes place at Colyton Town Hall on Thursday, Friday and Saturday March 14 to 16.
The doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Box offices are at The Little Shop, Colyton, and the Owl and Pyramid book shop, Fore Street, Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
The tickets cost £12.50 for adults and £7 for children.
The evening will comprise a complimentary cocktail on arrival, a two-course supper with a meat and vegetarian option, served at your table, and a one-act comedy play. This will be ‘Gilly’s Gem’, a production that is being directed by the theatre group’s very own Maggie Smith.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 6 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 9 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Previous plays directed by her have received awards, including ‘Best of the West’ for one-act plays awarded by the All-England Theatre Festival.
Organisers say: “Why not gather your friends together and block book your tickets to share a table for supper and a theatrical delight?”