CD-ROM - on the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site
A NEW CD-ROM teaches people about the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. The product of a Heritage Lottery Funded project, the CD offers information on rocks, an insight into Earth Sciences, and depicts a geological walk through time – covering the Tr
A NEW CD-ROM teaches people about the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
The product of a Heritage Lottery Funded project, the CD offers information on rocks, an insight into Earth Sciences, and depicts a geological 'walk through time' - covering the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
The CD was created by Aviation partners, the County Museum and the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Team.
It is �11.95 and is available at museums, visitor centres, and by local tourist businesses along the coast. A portion of the proceeds will go to the County Museum and the Jurassic Coast Trust.
You may also want to watch:
For local businesses interested in selling the CD, contact Coastal Publishing on 0845 490 0147.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 9 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help