CD-ROM - on the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site
A NEW CD-ROM teaches people about the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. The product of a Heritage Lottery Funded project, the CD offers information on rocks, an insight into Earth Sciences, and depicts a geological walk through time – covering the Tr
A NEW CD-ROM teaches people about the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
The product of a Heritage Lottery Funded project, the CD offers information on rocks, an insight into Earth Sciences, and depicts a geological 'walk through time' - covering the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
The CD was created by Aviation partners, the County Museum and the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Team.
It is �11.95 and is available at museums, visitor centres, and by local tourist businesses along the coast. A portion of the proceeds will go to the County Museum and the Jurassic Coast Trust.
You may also want to watch:
For local businesses interested in selling the CD, contact Coastal Publishing on 0845 490 0147.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 8 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington