CD-ROM - on the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site
A NEW CD-ROM teaches people about the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. The product of a Heritage Lottery Funded project, the CD offers information on rocks, an insight into Earth Sciences, and depicts a geological walk through time – covering the Tr
A NEW CD-ROM teaches people about the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
The product of a Heritage Lottery Funded project, the CD offers information on rocks, an insight into Earth Sciences, and depicts a geological 'walk through time' - covering the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
The CD was created by Aviation partners, the County Museum and the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Team.
It is �11.95 and is available at museums, visitor centres, and by local tourist businesses along the coast. A portion of the proceeds will go to the County Museum and the Jurassic Coast Trust.
You may also want to watch:
For local businesses interested in selling the CD, contact Coastal Publishing on 0845 490 0147.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 6 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 7 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 It's time to get on your bike for the Hospiscare Tour de Devon