Celebrities visit Seaton accountants
SEATON accountants were counting stars – when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
SEATON accountants were counting stars - when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow - Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme - visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices in Fore Street.
All three actors have been appointed directors of Lentells' client, Back to Broadway - the brainchild of Colyton businessman Mike Bearcroft.
Director of Lentells Mike Griffiths said: "Mike has been a client of ours for many years and we have always enjoyed working with him - but it's the first time he's brought his star cast to visit!
"We are very much looking forward to working with them all through the new Back to Broadway venture."
Helen, Graham and James have been part of the team running Back to Broadway summer musical theatre schools for children, one of which is run at Colyton Grammar.
- 1 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 4 Landlord jailed for 'groping barmaids' trying to stuff wages down their tops
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Vintage Sports Cars grace the Wiscombe Park track
- 7 'Something for everyone' as Axe Vale Show returns to Axminster
- 8 Peco propose new storage and multimedia centre
- 9 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
Mike Bearcroft said: "The musical theatre schools have been so successful we are currently putting plans together to run them all year round from an expanded network of locations.
"I will be making an announcement shortly with more detail on this venture.