Celebrities visit Seaton accountants
SEATON accountants were counting stars – when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
SEATON accountants were counting stars - when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow - Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme - visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices in Fore Street.
All three actors have been appointed directors of Lentells' client, Back to Broadway - the brainchild of Colyton businessman Mike Bearcroft.
Director of Lentells Mike Griffiths said: "Mike has been a client of ours for many years and we have always enjoyed working with him - but it's the first time he's brought his star cast to visit!
You may also want to watch:
"We are very much looking forward to working with them all through the new Back to Broadway venture."
Helen, Graham and James have been part of the team running Back to Broadway summer musical theatre schools for children, one of which is run at Colyton Grammar.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
Mike Bearcroft said: "The musical theatre schools have been so successful we are currently putting plans together to run them all year round from an expanded network of locations.
"I will be making an announcement shortly with more detail on this venture.