Celebrity visitor for Honiton’s Curtain Trader
Former England rugby star joins staff to celebrates the shops 10th anniversary in its High Street premises.
A special celebrity visitor helped the Curtain Trader in Honiton celebrate a 10-year milestone.
Former England rugby captain Bill Beaumont joined Jenny Moss and Debra Revell to celebrate the shops 10th anniversary in their High Street premises.
The rugby star, who runs Bill Beaumont’s Textiles - one of the shops suppliers, joined the celebrations helping to cut a cake and meet customers.
He also chose the lucky winner of a Christmas quilt during a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
The shops co-owner, Jenny Moss, said: “The whole day was very worthwhile.”
Bill also paid a visit to members of Honiton Rugby Club.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Runner-up spot for Honiton team