Centre will be great for Honiton
I think it s fine, on balance, to build the new community centre for the people of Honiton. I also think it s understandable for some councillors to have reservations.
I think it's fine, on balance, to build the new community centre for the people of Honiton.
I also think it's understandable for some councillors to have reservations. It's a big commitment for the town.
At a time when, more than ever, we need to be sure any expenditure is justified, it's up to everyone to make the best use of the facility.
It will be uplifting to have a spanking new, up-to-date venue, for local organisations to use.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Maureen Preece
- 1 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 2 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 3 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 4 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 5 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 9 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary