Centre will be great for Honiton
I think it s fine, on balance, to build the new community centre for the people of Honiton. I also think it s understandable for some councillors to have reservations.
I think it's fine, on balance, to build the new community centre for the people of Honiton.
I also think it's understandable for some councillors to have reservations. It's a big commitment for the town.
At a time when, more than ever, we need to be sure any expenditure is justified, it's up to everyone to make the best use of the facility.
It will be uplifting to have a spanking new, up-to-date venue, for local organisations to use.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Maureen Preece
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 7 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 8 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz