Centre will be great for Honiton
I think it s fine, on balance, to build the new community centre for the people of Honiton. I also think it s understandable for some councillors to have reservations.
I think it's fine, on balance, to build the new community centre for the people of Honiton.
I also think it's understandable for some councillors to have reservations. It's a big commitment for the town.
At a time when, more than ever, we need to be sure any expenditure is justified, it's up to everyone to make the best use of the facility.
It will be uplifting to have a spanking new, up-to-date venue, for local organisations to use.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Maureen Preece
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder