Chairman’s appeal for computer literate secretary
Northcote Lane Area Residents’ Association could fold without secretarial help.
THE chairman of Honiton’s most active residents’ association says he may not be able to carry on without a computer literate secretary.
Ken Sherman, of Northcote Lane Area Residents’ Association, said: “We recently lost our long-serving secretary, who has retired.
“Her input and computer skills were invaluable and, without a replacement secretary, I will struggle to keep the association going.
“It is a voluntary post but excellent for meeting people and having a positive impact on the local community.”
You may also want to watch:
Members meet twice a year to discuss issues relevant to the town centre and its environs.
If you can help keep the association going, contact Mr Sherman on (01404) 44453.
- 1 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 2 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 3 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 4 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 5 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 6 Honiton’s Julian Phillips wins Devon past Captains event
- 7 Festival fishing in Torbay and Lyme Regis
- 8 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 9 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 10 Axe Valley Runners wear the national jersey