Chairman’s appeal for computer literate secretary
Northcote Lane Area Residents’ Association could fold without secretarial help.
THE chairman of Honiton’s most active residents’ association says he may not be able to carry on without a computer literate secretary.
Ken Sherman, of Northcote Lane Area Residents’ Association, said: “We recently lost our long-serving secretary, who has retired.
“Her input and computer skills were invaluable and, without a replacement secretary, I will struggle to keep the association going.
“It is a voluntary post but excellent for meeting people and having a positive impact on the local community.”
You may also want to watch:
Members meet twice a year to discuss issues relevant to the town centre and its environs.
If you can help keep the association going, contact Mr Sherman on (01404) 44453.
- 1 Talks to find future for historic farmhouse ravaged by fire
- 2 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 3 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 4 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 5 Jack's back with a fresh emphasis on community
- 6 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 7 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 8 Independent family store embraces future with retailing first
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 The importance of renewable energy