Chance for youngsters to be transformed into festive characters
- Credit: Archant
A competition has been launched by Honiton company AG Signs to find 24 faces to be part of a festive garage display in Dowell Street.
More than 20 youngsters will be given the chance to be transformed into festive characters this Christmas, thanks to sign company AG Signs.
A competition has been launched by the Honiton company to find 24 faces to be part of a festive garage display in Dowell Street. In recent years, AG Signs has reached national recognition for its prints on a garage door in Dowell Street, in tribute of events and holidays.
The first faces will be printed on the garage door on Tuesday, December 1.
George Blake, director of AG Signs, said the competition was launched off the back of last year’s success. He added that the team is always looking to do ‘something different’ each year.
You may also want to watch:
The company is now asking parents to send in high-resolution photographs of their children to email@example.com by Sunday, November 29, to be in with a chance of having their face printed on the garage.
Alternatively, like ‘AG Signs & Print Ltd’ on Facebook or follow the company on Twitter.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters