Chance to discuss how to use Honiton’s Allhallows in a new way
- Credit: Archant
A public meeting will be held in Honiton tomorrow to allow residents to discuss options on how to share Allhallows playing field.
The meeting, called ‘Love Allhallows’, is being held on Thursday, December 15, at The Beehive, from 7pm.
It has been organised by East Devon district councillor Phil Twiss and hosted by Honiton Town Council.
Cllr Twiss said: “Allhallows is a great place where there are lots of different facilities including a children’s play area, a sports wall, two rugby pitches, a skatepark, rounders pitches in the summer, as well as footpaths providing beautiful green walks and green areas for ball games.
“It’s really important that we find ways to share it, so that it everyone can continue to enjoy it for many years to come.”
You may also want to watch:
The meeting will be chaired by Honiton mayor Cllr Caroline Kolek and an officer from EDDC’s environmental health team will also be there.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020