Changes create more with less’
WITH reference to your story Fears for baby unit: This seems to be another case of creating more with less by decreasing resources and improving services. unfortunately, I fail to see how this works. By encouraging people to have after-care at home, it
WITH reference to your story Fears for baby unit: This seems to be another case of 'creating more with less' by decreasing resources and improving services.
unfortunately, I fail to see how this works. By encouraging people to have after-care at home, it simply infers there will be no after-care.
Local hospitals are so useful in the community, but seem to be being cut back so far they may not even be in existence in the future, and that cannot produce a better service.
Cuts seem to be inevitable in all services these days but, considering the amount of funding going into smoking/drinking and over-eating related illnesses, it baffles me why these services do not seem to be cut back.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire