Changes create more with less’
WITH reference to your story Fears for baby unit: This seems to be another case of creating more with less by decreasing resources and improving services. unfortunately, I fail to see how this works. By encouraging people to have after-care at home, it
WITH reference to your story Fears for baby unit: This seems to be another case of 'creating more with less' by decreasing resources and improving services.
unfortunately, I fail to see how this works. By encouraging people to have after-care at home, it simply infers there will be no after-care.
Local hospitals are so useful in the community, but seem to be being cut back so far they may not even be in existence in the future, and that cannot produce a better service.
Cuts seem to be inevitable in all services these days but, considering the amount of funding going into smoking/drinking and over-eating related illnesses, it baffles me why these services do not seem to be cut back.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
- 10 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move