Changes to Christmas float, Seaton area
Seaton and District Lions Club has amended its routes for the Christmas float. The programme runs from Wednesday, December 2, to December 23, and will visit from 6pm to 8pm each evening. It kicks off in Colyford, then at Colyvale
Seaton and District Lions Club has amended its routes for the Christmas float.
The programme runs from Wednesday, December 2, to December 23, and will visit from 6pm to 8pm each evening.
It kicks off in Colyford, then at Colyvale - Gribblemead to Gover Meadow, on Thursday, December 4.
On December 4 it will be in the square in Seaton then the town's Christmas lights are turned on.
You may also want to watch:
The rest of the route is: Monday, December 7, Colyton - Barnards Field Road, The Butts, town centre; Tuesday, December 8, Seaton - Boundary Park, Thornfield Close, Scalwell Mead, Elizabeth Road; Wednesday, December 9, - Poplar Tree Estate to Barnards Hill Lane, Littlefields, Hawkdown, Axe View, Wychall Park and Roman Way; Thursday, December 10 - Valley View, St Gregory's Court, Meadway, Scalwell Lane, Elizabeth Road, Homer Lane, Boswell Way, Tracey's Avenue, Lydgates Road, Harepath Road; Friday, December 11 - Honeyditches, Churston Drive, Couchill Lane, Marlpit Lane, Durley Road, West Acres, Marlpit Close, Havenview; Monday, December 14 - Harepath Road, Everest Drive, Elmfield Road, Macwood Drive, Eyewell Green, Court Lane, Meadow Road; Tuesday, December 15 - Riverdale, Saltings, Westwood Way, Valley View, Hillymead, Colyford Road, Fortfield, St Clare's Close, Fore Street; Wednesday, December 16 - Axmouth Esplanade, Esplanade, Castle Hill, Seafield Road, Harbour Road; Thursday, December 17 - Greenway, Newlands Park, Ryalls Court, Cherry Drive, Townsend, Highwell Road, Lower part of Harepath Road; Saturday, December 19 - Seaton town collection with sleigh in Windsor gardens (9.30am to 12.30pm); Monday, December 21, Beer - Beer Road, The Close, Wessiters, The Paddock, Beer Road, Highcliffe Terrace,; Wednesday, December 23 - Co-op, Harbour Road.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 4 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 5 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 6 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 7 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 8 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost