Chard pupils enjoy some ‘egg-cellent’ Easter fun
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters have a cracking time at their craft afternoon
Reception class and Year 1 pupils at Chard School, together with youngsters from The Lawns Nursery, had a cracking time at their Easter craft afternoon last week.
They were joined by family members as they enjoyed lots of fun and creative activities including decorating eggs, making Easter cards and bunny ears, an Easter cooking session, along with an egg hunt and rolling competition in the playground.
The afternoon was rounded off wonderfully with teas, coffees and cakes in the school chapel.
Headteacher Katie Hill said: “It was fantastic to welcome so many family members to our Easter craft afternoon at the school, a great time was had by all.”
You may also want to watch:
* Chard School is a traditional independent preparatory school which is steeped in history. It is located in beautiful, historic buildings in Fore Street, in the heart of the town, close to the meeting point of Somerset, Devon and Dorset.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Have your say on future development of village
- 4 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 5 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 6 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 7 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes