Chard pupils enjoy some ‘egg-cellent’ Easter fun
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters have a cracking time at their craft afternoon
Reception class and Year 1 pupils at Chard School, together with youngsters from The Lawns Nursery, had a cracking time at their Easter craft afternoon last week.
They were joined by family members as they enjoyed lots of fun and creative activities including decorating eggs, making Easter cards and bunny ears, an Easter cooking session, along with an egg hunt and rolling competition in the playground.
The afternoon was rounded off wonderfully with teas, coffees and cakes in the school chapel.
Headteacher Katie Hill said: “It was fantastic to welcome so many family members to our Easter craft afternoon at the school, a great time was had by all.”
You may also want to watch:
* Chard School is a traditional independent preparatory school which is steeped in history. It is located in beautiful, historic buildings in Fore Street, in the heart of the town, close to the meeting point of Somerset, Devon and Dorset.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis