Chardstock Street Fayre 2011
Circus theme for village event.
CIRCUS was the theme and thousands rolled up when Chardstock held its annual street fayre on Saturday.
Amongst the attractions were a “Big Top” workshop, a death-defying performance by escapologist Merlin Cadogan, and the popular panto horse derby.
There were competition cars, vintage tractors and stationary engines to see and also on the bill were the Karizma Majorettes, Uncle Ray’s magic show, the tractor trundle and the infamous Chardstock Morris Chancers and Prancers .
Local acts booked to perform throughout the day and into the evening included Out for the Count, Seatrees, Arthur Shaw, Cryostorm, Elliot E Bastin, The Lost and Found, Mick Whitworth, Kelly Osborne
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby