Charities aided in Lyme Regis
Cash raised to help disaster victims.
A group of Lyme Regis residents raised �650 in aid of the East Africa crisis Africa last week.
The proceeds from the coffee morning and bake sale were divided between the Disasters Emergency Committee and Medecin sans Frontieres.
Many thanks to the merchants who donated raffle prizes, those who provided baked goods and everyone who attended.
Tilly Lavenas and Ann Boothroyd
You may also want to watch:
Lyme Regis and Uplyme
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis