Charities aided in Lyme Regis
Cash raised to help disaster victims.
A group of Lyme Regis residents raised �650 in aid of the East Africa crisis Africa last week.
The proceeds from the coffee morning and bake sale were divided between the Disasters Emergency Committee and Medecin sans Frontieres.
Many thanks to the merchants who donated raffle prizes, those who provided baked goods and everyone who attended.
Tilly Lavenas and Ann Boothroyd
You may also want to watch:
Lyme Regis and Uplyme
- 1 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 2 Summer competition winners at Honiton GC
- 3 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 4 Emotional scenes guaranteed at theatre group's latest show
- 5 Positive results for the Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Soho Theatre Company comes to Lyme Regis
- 7 Livestock theft awareness scheme launched in Devon
- 8 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 9 Former coroner's letters donated to museum
- 10 Happy anniversary to Honiton Netball Club