Charity bike ride with a difference
St Paul’s Church need you to help them cycle the distance from Honiton to the BBC Television Studios in London - without going anywhere - for Children in Need.
Members of the congregation at St Paul’s Church in Honiton will be making a journey with a difference for Children in Need.
They will be cycling from Honiton to the BBC Television Centre in London - without going anywhere.
Instead the journey will be made on exercise bikes located outside of the church on Friday, November 16.
The vicar of St Paul’s Sue Roberts is very excited about the challenge and said: “This is a great cause and I am very proud that St Paul’s is raising money for children all over the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“Last year, Children in Need gave �11.7million to the South West alone and that’s worth spending a day on a bike for.”
Anyone is welcome to join in and help the church reach its target. Members of the public are invited to guess how far the fund-raisers get - the closest guess will receive a cash prize.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
There will also be a toddler grand prix from 9am until 10am on the forecourt outside the church entry is 50p.
Visitors can enjoy tea and coffee and some special Pudsey cakes on the day.