Charity offers up to £3,000 for information on whereabouts of Honiton kidnap suspect
- Credit: Archant
A reward of up to £3,000 is being offered for information on the whereabouts of a Honiton man wanted in connection with an alleged kidnap offence.
Charity Crimestoppers and police are currently searching for Scott Saint following the alleged offence, which happened in Brithdir Street, Cathays, Cardiff, on November 17, last year.
A 34-year-old man was located late the following night by police in Pontprennau with a serious hand injury.
Four men have all been charged with kidnap offences and are currently on remand awaiting trial next month.
A fifth man was arrested in Cardiff on Friday, April 13, and has been released on bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Saint, aged 39, is from the Honiton area of Devon but also has links to the Bristol area.
Ella Rabaiotti, Crimestoppers manager for Wales, said: “I would ask that anyone who might have information on the whereabouts of Scott Saint to contact us anonymously.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
“We won’t judge, ask any of your personal details or make you speak to anyone other than ourselves.
“We’ll take your information and pass it on to the police, and then you’re done.”
Crimestoppers can be contacted on 0800 555 111 or through a non-traceable anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org