Charmouth estate agents back charity’s vital work
Fortnam Smith and Banwell is inviting everyone to their coffee morning for the Weldmar Hospiscare Trust
A CHARMOUTH estate agents is to host a coffee morning to raise money for the Weldmar Hospiscare Trust.
It will take place at Fortnam Smith and Banwell’s offices in The Street, on Friday September 30.
There is an open invitation to residents, friends, family, colleagues, associates and other traders in the village and surrounding areas, to go along and take part in what promises to be an enjoyable morning.
Teresa Noel, director of the agency, said: “Coffee mornings are a great way to meet those who live in and around the village and catch up with past, present and future clients as well as friends and family, colleagues and other traders.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re looking forward to serving up plenty of coffee and cake in support of such a worthwhile case. We’ve all been touched by cancer, in one way or another, and we’re pleased that we’re able to help by donating every penny we raise to the charity. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.”
Pictured is PCSO Mark Jones enjoying a slice of cake at one of the agency’s previous fund-raising coffee mornings.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks