Charmouth estate agents back charity’s vital work
Fortnam Smith and Banwell is inviting everyone to their coffee morning for the Weldmar Hospiscare Trust
A CHARMOUTH estate agents is to host a coffee morning to raise money for the Weldmar Hospiscare Trust.
It will take place at Fortnam Smith and Banwell’s offices in The Street, on Friday September 30.
There is an open invitation to residents, friends, family, colleagues, associates and other traders in the village and surrounding areas, to go along and take part in what promises to be an enjoyable morning.
Teresa Noel, director of the agency, said: “Coffee mornings are a great way to meet those who live in and around the village and catch up with past, present and future clients as well as friends and family, colleagues and other traders.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re looking forward to serving up plenty of coffee and cake in support of such a worthwhile case. We’ve all been touched by cancer, in one way or another, and we’re pleased that we’re able to help by donating every penny we raise to the charity. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.”
Pictured is PCSO Mark Jones enjoying a slice of cake at one of the agency’s previous fund-raising coffee mornings.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon