Charter Day programme revealed for Honiton’s celebration
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Charter Day will soon be upon us and organisers have revealed the programme for the day’s events.
Details of the programme for Charter Day in Honiton, have been revealed by organisers.
The event is set to take place on Saturday, July 22 and will feature dancing, singing, gymnastics displays and a classic car show.
The programme is not restricted to one area of the town, with a range of venues hosting activities.
These will include Allhallows Playing Field, Mackarness Hall, St Paul’s Church and the Baptist Church, among others.
You may also want to watch:
Some of the displays will also take place in High Street.
A spokesman for the organisers said: “‘Honiton Charter Day’ has been celebrated in the town annually since 2007, which marked the 750th anniversary of the granting of the charter.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon
“2017 not only commemorates the 10th anniversary of Honiton Charter Day but also the 760th anniversary of the granting of the market charter.”
For more details of the day’s events, visit www.honitoncharterday.webstarts.com