Children in Need: PHOTO GALLERY
What YOU did to help Pudsey raise a record amount this year.
Young people from across East Devon did their bit to help Pudsey raise a record amount for Children in Need this year.
Schools and youth organisations pulled out all the stops to get the pennies rolling in.
Students at Honiton Community College organised a talent contest, won by singer and keyboard player Josie Denning and 1st Honiton Brownies staged a pyjama party.
There was plenty going on at Axe Valley Community College and Farway Church of England Primary School, which has just 36 pupils, raised �271.
You may also want to watch:
View our picture gallery for a round-up of events.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 School embraces reading challenge