Children of today will have to deal with consequences of climate change
Wind turbines are ‘beautiful’.
It is such a shame that Geoff Powell thinks man-made global warming is a sham. It’s a shame for my children aged just five and eight who will inherit this world long after Geoff is gone and will have to deal with the inevitable consequences of climate change in their lifetime and that of their own children.
It’s also regrettable that people like Geoff are unhappy about wind turbines. Personally, I think they are beautiful and welcome them onto our land and into our seas.
They are just one solution to the rising challenge of fossil fuel depletion. It’s unfortunate that there are such negative people around when we all need positive energy to move forward.
Luckily, there are many people all over East Devon who are rising to the environmental challenges facing us, and joining the East Devon Green Party.
You may also want to watch:
We are looking forward to success in the May elections, with councillors elected who will work hard to ensure we are all doing everything we possibly can to reduce climate change.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott