Children of today will have to deal with consequences of climate change
Wind turbines are ‘beautiful’.
It is such a shame that Geoff Powell thinks man-made global warming is a sham. It’s a shame for my children aged just five and eight who will inherit this world long after Geoff is gone and will have to deal with the inevitable consequences of climate change in their lifetime and that of their own children.
It’s also regrettable that people like Geoff are unhappy about wind turbines. Personally, I think they are beautiful and welcome them onto our land and into our seas.
They are just one solution to the rising challenge of fossil fuel depletion. It’s unfortunate that there are such negative people around when we all need positive energy to move forward.
Luckily, there are many people all over East Devon who are rising to the environmental challenges facing us, and joining the East Devon Green Party.
You may also want to watch:
We are looking forward to success in the May elections, with councillors elected who will work hard to ensure we are all doing everything we possibly can to reduce climate change.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 6 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 7 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon