Chimney fire at Axminster
PUBLISHED: 11:42 22 January 2013 | UPDATED: 11:42 22 January 2013
Wood burning stove sparks blaze at house in Bonners Drive
Firefighters tackled a chimney blaze at a house in Axminster at around 6pm yesterday evening (Monday).
The incident, at Bonners Drive, involved a wood burning stove.
The crew extinguished the fire using a triple ladder extension, roof ladders, safety-at-height equipment and hose reels, along with a thermal imaging camera.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.