Chimney fire at Axminster
PUBLISHED: 08:16 21 January 2016 | UPDATED: 08:16 21 January 2016
Crew called to property in Woodbury Lane
Firefighters from Axminster was called to reports of a chimney fire at a property in the town’s Woodbury Lane at lunchtime yesterday (Wednesday January 20).
On arrival at around 1.20pm crews confirmed there was a chimney fire involving a wood burner and crews extinguished the fire using chimney gear and small tools.
Crews used a thermal image camera to check there was no fire spread.