Chimney fire at Axminster

Crew deal with blaze involving wood burning stove

FIREFIGHTERS from Axminster dealt with a chimney fire at a house in Lyme Road, at around 8pm on Saturday night. The crew used a thermal imaging camera to locate the small blaze in the chimney above a wood burning stove.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter