Chimney fire at Axminster

Axminster fire station

Axminster fire station - Credit: Archant

Crew members used a thermal imaging camera to ensure the blaze was out

Firefighters attended a chimney fire involving a wood burning stove at Axminster last night (Thursday).

They were called to a house in Beavor Lane at around 8.20pm.

The crew extinguished the blaze using chimney gear and a thermal imaging camera.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus