Chimney fire at Axmouth

PUBLISHED: 10:21 29 December 2015 | UPDATED: 10:21 29 December 2015

Seaton fire engine

Seaton fire engine

Archant

Crew from Seaton called to Christmas Day blaze

Firefighters from Seaton were called to tackle a chimney blaze at a house in Axmouth at around noon on Christmas Day.

On arrival the crew requested the attendance of a second appliance with a thermal imaging camera to help tackle the incident. The fire was extinguished using chimney gear.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald