Chimney fire at Musbury
- Credit: Archant
Seaton firefighters tackle a blaze involving a wood burning stove
Firefighters from Seaton tackled a chimney fire involving a wood burning stove at a property near Musbury last night (Monday, January 29).
On Arrival at around 9pm the crew got to work using chimney equipment and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze.
The officer in charge arranged a re visit to the property to conduct a further inspection before handing over to the occupier.
At 1am today Seaton firefighters were remobilised and attended this property for re inspection. The officer in charge instructed the firefighter to investigate using chimney equipment for precautionary measures.
You may also want to watch:
Further advice on Chimney Fire Safety can be accessed through the link below:
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost