Chimney fire at Offwell

A FIRE crew from Honiton used thermal imaging equipment to help put out a chimney fire in Offwell over the weekend.

A FIRE crew from Honiton used thermal imaging equipment to help put out a chimney fire in Offwell over the weekend.The fire, at Velden Cottage, Offwell, involved a woodburning stove and was reported at 10.53am on Sunday.Chimney gear was used to extinguished the fire.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus