Chimney fire at Tytherleigh

PUBLISHED: 10:10 26 January 2017 | UPDATED: 10:10 26 January 2017

Axminster fire engine

Axminster fire engine

Archant

Axminster firefighters tackle the blaze involving a wood burning stove

Firefighters from Axminster were called to a chimney fire in a property in Broom Lane, Tytherleigh, at around 8.30pm last night (Wednesday January 25).

On arrival, crews confirmed the blaze involved a wood burning stove.

The fire was extinguished using chimney gear and was checked with a thermal imaging camera. Duty of care was left with the occupiers.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists