Chimney fire at Uplyme

PUBLISHED: 14:05 27 June 2016 | UPDATED: 14:24 27 June 2016

Archant

Lyme Regis firefighters find the chimney well alight

Firefighters from Lyme Regis were called to a chimney blaze at Uplyme yesterday morning (Sunday, June 26).

On arrival, at around 9am, the crew found the chimney to be well alight.

The fire was extinguished using a chimney kit and triple extension ladder.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald