Chimney fire at Uplyme


- Credit: Archant

Lyme Regis firefighters find the chimney well alight

Firefighters from Lyme Regis were called to a chimney blaze at Uplyme yesterday morning (Sunday, June 26).

On arrival, at around 9am, the crew found the chimney to be well alight.

The fire was extinguished using a chimney kit and triple extension ladder.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus