Chimney fire at Uplyme

fire-engine-2

- Credit: Archant

Blaze at property in Cuckoo Lane involved a wood burning stove

Firefighters from Lyme Regis attended a chimney fire involving a wood burning stove Cuckoo Hill, Cuckoo Lane, Uplyme, yesterday (Sunday March 5) at around 4.15pm.

The property had a slate roof and the crew extinguished the blaze using chimney gear.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus