Chimney fire, Axminster

A CHIMNEY caught fire in Axminster on Sunday, February 21.

A CHIMNEY caught fire in Axminster on Sunday, February 21.

Firefighters were called out at 7.50pm to Crewkerne Road, Raymonds Hill.

The crew found the fire involved the wood burning stove and used small tools and chimney gear to put it out.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus