Chimney fire breaks out in Dunkeswell home

PUBLISHED: 09:43 12 February 2016 | UPDATED: 09:43 12 February 2016

Archant

The blaze started shortly before 10.30pm on Thursday (February 11), in Louis Way.

Firefighters from Honiton attended a chimney fire which broke out in a Dunkeswell property.

The blaze started shortly before 10.30pm on Thursday (February 11), in Louis Way.

On arrival, crews confirmed that the fire involved a wood burning stove.

They used chimney gear and small tools to extinguish the fire.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald