Chimney fire in Honiton

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

One fire appliance from the town called to the scene.

Firefighters from Honiton were called to a chimney fire in the town.

The incident at Tracey Road happened yesterday (Tuesday), at around 8.50pm.

A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews extinguished the fire using chimney gear, a triple extension ladder and used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus