Chloe, eight, wins carnival poster contest
Book token prize for young artist.
Chloe Delarge, aged eight, has been named as the winner of Honiton and District Carnival’s poster competition.
She will receive a book token.
Her colourful entry included use of glitter and advertised the date of this year’s main procession, which is taking place in October.
It is hoped that the poster can be reproduced in the carnival’s official programme, being published by the Midweek Herald.
The Herald’s editor, Belinda Bennett, was the competition’s judge.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 8 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight