Chris and Sue tie the knot
Two honeymoons for Honiton couple.
HONITON newlyweds Chris and Sue Allen are set to enjoy their second honeymoon in as many weeks.
After their marriage, at Exeter Register Office, the couple enjoyed a brief trip to Croyde, in North Devon.
Now they are enjoying the sunnier climes of Madeira.
Sue, formerly Garman, and Chris enjoyed a reception following the wedding in the garden of Chris’s parents’ home, in Littletown Road.
You may also want to watch:
Pat and Jenny Allen rolled out the red carpet to welcome their new daughter-in-law into the family.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 5 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 6 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 7 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 8 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 9 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death