Chris and Sue tie the knot
Two honeymoons for Honiton couple.
HONITON newlyweds Chris and Sue Allen are set to enjoy their second honeymoon in as many weeks.
After their marriage, at Exeter Register Office, the couple enjoyed a brief trip to Croyde, in North Devon.
Now they are enjoying the sunnier climes of Madeira.
Sue, formerly Garman, and Chris enjoyed a reception following the wedding in the garden of Chris’s parents’ home, in Littletown Road.
You may also want to watch:
Pat and Jenny Allen rolled out the red carpet to welcome their new daughter-in-law into the family.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary