Chris loves Seaton, too
Thank you, Mr Sullivan, for your letter last week.
I love Seaton, too.
You listed the first green shoots of spring from its tired and jaded look over the last few years,but you missed the new Tesco, The Wetland project, the chance of a jetty and boats back on the beach.
And with the re-painting of shops in Seaton, there is a new spirit of optimism in town and with its best vista along the Devon coast, I believe that, with the community’s determination, Seaton will, in fact, bloom again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 5 Honiton golfers braving the changing conditions
- 6 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 7 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 8 Yellow weather warning for Devon
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Lyme Regis Gig Club end season in style