Christmas arrives in Offwell
Offwell’s community shop stocks up for the festive season with its new Christmas range.
Tinsel is decorating the shelves at Offwell’s community shop as volunteers gear up for Christmas.
They got into the festive spirit last week - to promote the wide range of local produce on offer, from fresh bread and meats to chutneys and apple juice.
Christmas cards and wrapping paper complement the festive range, along with the shop’s popular PostPoint counter.
The shop, earmarked for purpose-built premises, is open from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5.30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday and Saturday the shop closes at 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Pictured are shop volunteers Annette Warne, Helen Garwood and Noreen Paveley.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme