Christmas carnival comes to town
Don’t miss Honiton Christmas Carnival tomorrow (Saturday).
Honiton Christmas Carnival will be illuminating the streets to bring some more festive cheer to the town.
The carnival procession starts from Ottery Moor Lane at 5.30pm, tomorrow (Saturday).
Keep an eye out for the mayor, Councillor David Foster, as you have never seen him before. He will be joining the Honiton Twirlstars in a special fairy costume for a Spot the Mayor competition.
The town’s Christmas events continue tonight (Friday) as the chamber of commerce hosts the annual Christmas lights switch-on outside St Paul’s Church.
You may also want to watch:
The chamber will host its annual carol service in the church at 5.30pm, which will be followed by the switch-on and a Christmas fair in the Mackarness Hall.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband