Christmas comes late in Honiton
A real Christmas cracker. A night filled with fine food and laughter.
CHRISTMAS came late for members of Honiton and District Carnival.
The committee held its annual Christmas dinner on Saturday, with members enjoying a raft of festivities and fine food at Turks Head Lodge.
It was a real cracker of an occasion, with plenty of jokes and laughter.
Around 20 committee members attended the event, hosted by carnival chairman Bill Austin.
You may also want to watch:
A fantastic night was had by all and the food was so plentiful there were leftovers.
- 1 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 2 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 8 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 9 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local