Christmas comes late in Honiton
A real Christmas cracker. A night filled with fine food and laughter.
CHRISTMAS came late for members of Honiton and District Carnival.
The committee held its annual Christmas dinner on Saturday, with members enjoying a raft of festivities and fine food at Turks Head Lodge.
It was a real cracker of an occasion, with plenty of jokes and laughter.
Around 20 committee members attended the event, hosted by carnival chairman Bill Austin.
You may also want to watch:
A fantastic night was had by all and the food was so plentiful there were leftovers.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter