Christmas comes late in Honiton
A real Christmas cracker. A night filled with fine food and laughter.
CHRISTMAS came late for members of Honiton and District Carnival.
The committee held its annual Christmas dinner on Saturday, with members enjoying a raft of festivities and fine food at Turks Head Lodge.
It was a real cracker of an occasion, with plenty of jokes and laughter.
Around 20 committee members attended the event, hosted by carnival chairman Bill Austin.
You may also want to watch:
A fantastic night was had by all and the food was so plentiful there were leftovers.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott