Christmas comes late in Honiton
A real Christmas cracker. A night filled with fine food and laughter.
CHRISTMAS came late for members of Honiton and District Carnival.
The committee held its annual Christmas dinner on Saturday, with members enjoying a raft of festivities and fine food at Turks Head Lodge.
It was a real cracker of an occasion, with plenty of jokes and laughter.
Around 20 committee members attended the event, hosted by carnival chairman Bill Austin.
You may also want to watch:
A fantastic night was had by all and the food was so plentiful there were leftovers.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 4 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 5 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 8 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event