Christmas day fire, Lyme Regis

PUBLISHED: 16:12 29 December 2009 | UPDATED: 00:44 16 June 2010

A HOUSE in Lyme Regis was left badly damaged following a fire on Christmas day.

A HOUSE in Lyme Regis was left badly damaged following a fire on Christmas day.

The ground floor of the holiday cottage in Coombe Street was burned, and the upper floor suffered from smoke damage. The fire took place at around 2.40pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald