Christmas day fire, Lyme Regis

A HOUSE in Lyme Regis was left badly damaged following a fire on Christmas day.

A HOUSE in Lyme Regis was left badly damaged following a fire on Christmas day.

The ground floor of the holiday cottage in Coombe Street was burned, and the upper floor suffered from smoke damage. The fire took place at around 2.40pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus