Co-op cheque for Seaton Hospital
Supermarket fund raisers support League of Friends
FUND raising at Seaton’s Co-op supermarket has paid dividends for the local hospital.
Manager Di Hawker last week handed a cheque for �715 to Dr Joe Pitt, chairman of the League of Friends.
The Co-op have been supporting the organisation for the last six months, holding a quiz evening, raffle evening and having collection buckets by all the tills in their main Seaton store.
Mrs Hawker thanked all the staff and customers for their generous donations.
And the League paid tribute to the Co-op for all their support, pledging to use all the money raised for the benefit of patients at Seaton Hospital.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route