Co-op cheque for Seaton Hospital
Supermarket fund raisers support League of Friends
FUND raising at Seaton’s Co-op supermarket has paid dividends for the local hospital.
Manager Di Hawker last week handed a cheque for �715 to Dr Joe Pitt, chairman of the League of Friends.
The Co-op have been supporting the organisation for the last six months, holding a quiz evening, raffle evening and having collection buckets by all the tills in their main Seaton store.
Mrs Hawker thanked all the staff and customers for their generous donations.
You may also want to watch:
And the League paid tribute to the Co-op for all their support, pledging to use all the money raised for the benefit of patients at Seaton Hospital.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 3 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding