CoCo and the Butterfields to play at The Beehive, Honiton
- Credit: Archant
‘Catchy songs resonating in a stadium-filling urban pop vibe’ is the description of CoCo and the Butterfields’ sound.
The band will play at The Beehive, Honiton, on Friday, October 11.
They are said to 'express the intimate vibrance of a village folk fair, with powerful vocal melodies and an undercurrent of driving beatbox'.
They have gained a reputation for exhilarating live shows and have headlined at London's O2 Academy, as well as at gigs and festivals all over the UK and Europe.
Their support act at The Beehive will be Gentlemen of Few, who play an eclectic blend of old-time bluegrass and classic rock, with skilful vocal harmonies and powerful lyrics.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12 in advance or £14 on the door.
Contact The Beehive box office on 01404 384050 or visit the centre's website
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon