Cold weather help
Age UK Devon prepare for the colder weather.
Age UK Devon gas customers are set to receive additional cold weather payments of �40,531.
Age UK Enterprises, the commercial services arm of Charity Age UK, and E.ON are nationally issuing a cold weather payment payout totalling more than �5.6 million.
This will be awarded to gas customers on E.ON’s Age UK Energy tariffs.
The guaranteed cold weather payment, funded by E.ON, has been designed to offer financial relief and peace of mind and is in addition to the government’s cold weather payment.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 0800 015 6784 or go to www.ageuk.org.uk/buy/gas-and-electricity
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners