Collect Tesco for Schools and Clubs vouchers for Devon schools
Tesco for Schools and Clubs, the voucher collection scheme that gives communities in Devon the opportunity to help local children by swapping vouchers for free equipment, returns on March 1 with a bigger catalogue than ever before.
Tesco for Schools & Clubs, the voucher collection scheme that gives communities in Devon the opportunity to help local children by swapping vouchers for free equipment, returns on March 1 with a bigger catalogue than ever before.
This year's scheme allows schools and clubs in Devon to choose from the biggest range of equipment and resources Tesco have ever offered with more than 200 pages jam packed full of great kit for primary and secondary school aged students.
As well as old favourites, this year's catalogue includes over 250 new products such as the amazing Apple iTouch, Bumper Lego Sets, Rainbow Talking Boxes and Insect Conservation Study Centres.
Last year more than 33,000 schools and clubs took part in the scheme from across the UK, ordering more than half a million pieces of equipment worth in excess of �13.6 million!
Josh Hardie, head of Corporate Responsibility at Tesco said "We know how much children, teachers and club leaders in Devon benefit from the scheme and it's great to see family, friends, neighbours and other community members getting together to support their local schools and clubs.
"Last year's scheme was a great success and we hope to build on that by providing even more schools and clubs in Devon with what they need in 2010. Our message to everyone is "get collecting" and hopefully this will be another bumper year."
- 1 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 2 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 3 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 4 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 6 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 7 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton
- 8 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 9 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 10 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
Vouchers are available from all Tesco stores from March 1 to May 9. Everything you need to know can be found at www.tesco.com/schools.