Collision involving articulated vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from Colyton and Seaton attend the scene.
A man had to be released from an articulated vehicle by firefighters following a collision on the A3052 at Boshill Cross, Axmouth.
The incident occurred today (Wednesday), at 1.31pm, and fire appliances from Colyton and Seaton were called to the scene.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “Fire crews confirmed a road traffic collision involving one articulated vehicle on its side beside the public highway.
“Fire crews released one male casualty, who was unharmed, from the cab using a short extension ladder for access.”
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle was made safe and the incident was left in the hands of the police and ambulance service.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis